Designed for the cold winter season, the Stinger Mini boots from EMU Australia are designed to keep your feet warm in the harsh winter conditions. Built for superior comfort and durability, these chestnut winter boots are made from water resistant and breathable Australian double face sheepskin with suede reinforced heel cup for comfort and support and double stitched seams for added strength. The lining of these ankle boots is soft and warm sheepskin, naturally breathable to keep your feet perfectly warm in winter and cool in summer. The non-removable, sheepskin lined insole and the soft EVA midsole offer cushioning, support and comfort all day long. Finishing these winter boots is the hardwearing and flexible EMUsole rubber outsole that provides increased traction and grip on any type of surface.
- Water resistant Australian double face sheepskin and suede reinforced heel
- Warm and soft natural sheepskin lining
- Non-removable, sheepskin lined insole with moulded heel cup
- Soft EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Durable, hardwearing and flexible EMUsole rubber outsole